It always helps to learn from the best. If you want to achieve something spectacular, wouldn't you want to learn from those who have hit it out of the park?
Some of the most successful people constantly do this. When Tony Robbins (whose businesses are worth over $6 billion) wanted to write a book about personal finance he interviewed and learned from the best in the finance industry like Paul Tudor Jones and Carl Icahn.
Tim Ferriss the NY Times best-selling author, TV show host, and entrepreneur has made a career off of interviewing and studying people who are the best at what they do.
You can do this too and I want to help. Interested?
I want to share a remarkable story about Jason Comely.
It's a true story of someone who suffered from crippling social anxiety and beat it by doing something someone with social anxiety would never even imagine doing.
Let me paint you a picture of Jason’s former life:
- He would retreat back to his apartment that he felt was “a cage” on a Friday night because he had no friends
- He would have to walk away from social situations because his body would feel numb and he’d be short of breath
- He felt hopeless, frustrated and angry when he’d try to talk to people
- Jason said he "was mad at himself, with God and the world"
This is Jason’s current life:
- Let me put it to you this way, you’d never guess he used to struggle with social anxiety
- He is an active part of his community and is working to help people beat their fear of rejection by a card game he created called Rejection Therapy
- His story and card game landed him interviews on NPR, numerous blogs and Marie Claire Magazine!
So how’d he do it?