Have you ever wondered why sometimes you are the life of the party and other times you feel like an awkward junior high student talking to the popular kids?
My friend Katrina Razavi has the answer for you! She's spent YEARS perfecting her techniques for effective communication, rock star charisma, and Jedi-like influence and today she's going to share it all with you!
As a former introvert, she learned how to flex her "extrovert muscle" and connect with influencers on a deep and meaningful level. She has leveraged these skills to pitch in front of top Silicon Valley VC’s, approach VIP’s like Marc Cuban, Arianna Huffington, and Magic Johnson and EVEN go to VIP events like Kim Kardashian and Kanye's engagement party (now I'm really jealous!).
In this exclusive interview you'll learn:
- The most common things you see people do WRONG in social situations!
- How to keep conversations flowing naturally, even if you feel awkward right now.
- Effective "Conversational Cue's" and Katrina's "3'S" technique!
- How to master your “Power Pose” and convey confident body language.
- How to shut up that negative inner voice (you know, the one that gets in the way ALL the time).
Click On The Play Button To Listen Now!
Katrina Razavi is the founder of CommunicationForNerds.Com. She helps people who struggle with communication make the impression they want and communicate in an authentic way.
She’s used her communication skills to pitch in front of top Silicon Valley VC’s, approach VIP’s like Marc Cuban, Arianna Huffington, and Magic Johnson and EVEN go to VIP events like Kim Kardashian and Kanye's engagement party.
Her work has been featured on the Huffington Post, LifeHack, Smart Business Revolution, and much more.
Questions/Topics We Cover!
- How did you become interested in communication and what's the story behind Communication for Nerds?
- What has studying communication allowed you to do in your professional and work life?
- Let's talk about communicating as aspiring leaders who can influence and motivate others to take action.
- What are the core beliefs someone needs to begin their journey as effective communicators?
- Practical strategies for developing confidence in our social conversations and presentations?
- Why do most of us struggle to communicate with confidence?
- What are the most common things you see people do wrong in social situations?
- Why are we so afraid to connect and put ourselves out there?
- We are our worst critics. How can we STOP blaming ourselves when things go wrong?
- What are effective strategies for developing confidence in social situations and presentations
- What strategies can someone implement today that will help them keep conversations going naturally?
- Are there any daily habits, rituals or practices that you teach to develop long-term core confidence?
Rapid Fire Questions:
What is the #1 habit you contribute most to your success?
What is your current morning routine like?
What is the #1 book you’ve recommended to others and why?
What is your favorite online tool or app?
Is there a course either online or in person that you consistently recommend to others?
Before you take off, can you let us know where the best place is to connect with you?